In my search and discovery of Emmett I found what I think to be a hidden treasure of Idaho. It is a little antique store off of main street just past washington. It is run by a lady named Amy who has a winners eye for antiques and displays all of her stuff in the most unique and pleasing ways it is fun just to browse around. I have done so on multiple occasions and had to bring my camera along as well! She has several themed rooms and my favorite is the girl room, it is light with a glow of pink, there are more shades of pink that you can imagine on gloves, 20's hats, cushions, lace, fringe, and ever girl thing you can imagine. It is beautiful! Below are some of the pictures of my favorite pieces I hope you all enjoy and take the chance to go check this shop out! It is worth the travel!







Tiffany these are beautiful! I never knew that you had such a knack for photography! Come take pictures of me and my husband. I have to honestly say that I was a little disappointed in our engagement and wedding pictures, I just didn't like the style and he didn't really do any cute fun shots. I love your style, they really are beautiful!
ReplyDelete